Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pass the Torch

With the complaining I have been doing about my job lately, I just wanted to say that my frustrations have nothing to do with the students I work with. They are fantastic and I enjoy working with them so much. At the end of each year, when we make the transition from the outgoing officers to the incoming ones, we have a little ceremony where they "pass the torch" to the incoming team.

This is one of the teams of students I have worked with this year. I am really going to miss them. They have amazing opportunities ahead of them...Chad's going to New York to intern at an ad agency, Nicole is getting married, I get to keep Scott around, at least for the summer!, and Audrey is probably moving to Deleware with her husband. I'm just so proud of them and I know they all have amazing futures ahead of them. They have accomplished a lot this year and are so talented and have had a lot to overcome, but they've done it so well. And I have had a lot of fun with them too.

Here is the outgoing presidency passing the torch.

And here is the new presidency that I will be working with during the upcoming year.

We've made some organizational changes that I am excited about for the new year and I am grateful to be able to work with such wonderful students.

No comments: