Sunday, April 11, 2010

Deodorant dilema

Maybe this is TMI, but the last month or so I have been having serious problems with my deodorant. I cannot find one that works! I've tried those clinical kinds and even men's deodorant and they still don't work. I don't know what to do! Summer is coming and I need to find a solution! I'm not sure why all of a sudden I'm having problems when once I found a good one a few years ago, it hasn't been an issue.

On another note, I did my first 5K yesterday since becoming pregnant and it went great! My goal was to not be the last one to finish, even though I was fully prepared to be that person. But I wasn't! I was very pleased with my time, which obviously was not a personal record, but it was better than my very first 5K I ever did. I am glad I am able to participate in at least some of race season because I was really missing it.

3 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Have you tried Certain-Dri? It works wonders for me, and I only have to use it every other day, with nothing on the off days, unless I decide for some powdered freshness.

Betsy said...

Christy, you are amazing! I haven't been running since I've been preggo, I'm very impressed and jealous. :)

Sunny said...

I saw this recipe for how to make your own deodorant. I am going to try it. http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-make-your-own-deodorant.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HowAboutOrange+%28How+About+Orange%29
And way to go on the 5K. I could barely walk during the last part of my pregnancy. Running seemed like certain death.