Thursday, April 29, 2010

I made it!

Yesterday was my last day of grad school! I made it! No more classes, no more papers, no more driving to SLC every week, and I can finally read a book for fun! Hip hip hurray! It's been a long and tough 2.5 years, but I made it! The graduation ceremonies are next Friday. I already booked an appointment to get a massage before the ceremonies that day and I told Matt that he needed to get me a new dress to wear to graduation. :) You may now call me "master". hee hee.

Now we've just got to get Matt through his last year of grad school and we'll be done forever!!!!

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Way to go. That is a great accomplishment. You deserve a break...till the baby is due.

rebekah said...

(the other one) yay! congratulations!

caron said...

hurrah!!! hurrah!! hurrah for Master Christy!
Are you walking? You would never guess it but it might snow on you. (I'm a little bitter about the weather if you couldn't tell)

Deb and AJ said...

This is a great accomplishment. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Danielle said...

Sweet! What a great accomplishment!

Betsy said...

Congratulations, Christy! I'm so very impressed, and I'm sure you're very proud, as you should be! That is such a great accomplishment!