Friday, April 16, 2010

Graduated

I have officially graduated to maternity clothes. Well, pants anyway. My shirts mostly still fit. I still have some pants I can wear, they just aren't very comfy. I could probably make them last awhile longer with rubberbands or one of those belly band things, but I have been saving up to buy maternity clothes and everyone loves a new outfit right? I figure 6 months is pretty good for lasting in your pants when pregnant, so I'm ok with the graduation. Here I am at 26 weeks in my new maternity pants. 3 months to go! Yikes!

6 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Wow! Six months! That's amazing! With Abigail I think I made it to five months before I had to graduate. Except for skirts. I was able to stay in my skirts (well, I made a few with elastic waistbands) for the whole pregnancy.

Joella said...

Congrats! You look great!

Debra said...

Um, 6 months?! I think I started wearing maternity pants at 3 months... You look amazing by the way!

Nate said...

Wow! None of my pants fit me starting at 10 weeks! About 1/2 of my shirts still fit and I am 4 months now.

singingrae said...

Wow, there is no way you are 6 months...lucky duck! You really look great. :) Sounds like you are feeling good too if you just ran a 5K. Hope you guys are doing well. We can't wait to see you this summer!

The Woodland's said...

You look great Christy! I can't believe it's only 3 more months! You'll be a great mom!! :)