Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter

We had a lovely Easter. We colored eggs.


I bet you can't guess which one is Matt's!

And the Easter bunny came to visit.

And we had to find our eggs.

But more importantly we were able to spend some time with our families and watch General Conference. And remember the atonement of our Savior. I loved all the talks about parenting. I needed it. Happy Easter!

I also went with my mom and sister to the Desert Star Theater to see a spoof of Pirates of the Carribbean during Preisthood session. It was hilarious! I highly recommend that theater. It is a dinner theater and so much fun.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Looks like fun!

Don't worry, the round belly doesn't come until you're a little further along. I always just feel chubby around 20+ weeks.

And feeling down during pregnancy does happen, but it depends on how down you are. Talk to your doctor about it. You deserve to enjoy this time as much as possible!