Sunday, July 6, 2014

Summer

We've been having fun and keeping the kids up too late...

Emmy is starting swimming lessons this week. Here she is during her evaluation lesson with Miss Sally.
My sister gave me a gift card for a pedicure for my birthday. I took Emmy along for a mommy-daughter date. She wanted the same thing I got on my toes.


Emmy having a tea party with some friends.

Bike rides!

Zach pooped out after church.


A few months ago we went to the aquarium and Emmy saw these stuffed animals. She asked if she could "pleeeeaase get one of those pets." I said no, that she would have to save her money to buy one herself if she wanted one. So she has been saving her pennies the last few months and so I finally took her to buy one. She picked out this big pink snake!

I was so proud of her for earning money and saving it. The cashier about died when Emmy handed over her big pile of change! Ha!

No comments: