Sunday, July 6, 2014
Matt's parents got a new boat and we got to go on it last weekend. It was so nice! I love going out to the lake. Emmy had a ball. She even got out on the bumper tube with dad.
She loved the boat! When other people were on the tube, she loved watching them and laughing.
Zach, on the other hand, hated it. He did this the whole time...
Seriously, he cried 80% of the time on the boat. What a turkey! The other 20% he was trying to drive the boat or shove chips in people's faces. Next time he is staying home!
Good thing Emmy was so cute and had fun.
Hopefully we can go again soon and leave Zach home!
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)