Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy Birthday to me!

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I took the kids to the zoo in the morning. Emmy kept asking me when we were going to have my birthday party.

So we went to the store and Emmy picked me out a cake and some balloons and some party snacks (and put them all in her little cart and pushed it around the store by herself) and we came home and had my "party".

Here she is putting the candles on my cake.

Then she proceeded to go downstairs, get a bunch of random stuff and put them in gift bags and then came and gave me my "presents". I got lots of cool things like some pencils and markers, a stapler, some ribbon, some old books,  some stickers, etc. Then she said we needed to play some games. What a funny girl! It was pretty sweet that she did all that stuff.

Now we have to play birthday almost every day.

No comments: