Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween preparations

I love Halloween...it's one of my favorite holidays. I've been slaving away making Matt's costume all week. I just need to put it all together now. And I need to find some yellow shoes for mine. And last night my sisters and Anne were all over at my house getting their costumes together....so fun! I love pulling out my costume box. :)

Hopefully all our costumes will turn out as great as I am imagining in my head!

P.S. I have a goal to run 500 miles by the end of the year. And I have another goal to survive until Thanksgiving break when I will get THREE lovely days off. Hopefully I will make it.

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

37 more miles? You can do it! I can't wait to see pictures. You do always have fabulous costumes!