Friday, October 9, 2009

Good news

Matt got accepted to the Mechanical Engineering Graduate Program!!!!! Plus they are offering him a Research Assistant position. I'm so very proud of him. He has been working so hard the past month to study for the GRE and get his application done and everything. And he is studying so hard for his classes. I'm just so happy for him.

And we finally found a house to rent. It's in Springville. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, a family room and living room, kitchen, laundry room, unfinished basement, and a garage. It's only 10 minutes from BYU and only 5 minutes from I-15. Plus we are far enough away from Provo that I won't feel like I'm living next door to my students. And it's cheaper than what we are currently paying for our 2-bedroom apt in Sandy. We are super excited. We move in November 7.

Housewarming party details coming soon. :)

1 comment:

The Lively's said...

See... Things always work out and it sounds like your house worked out for the better! Matt should be super nice now and real happy... Congrats!