Sunday, October 25, 2009

Homecoming

It was Homecoming this week. Since there are so many events (I think there were 11!) that our students put on, we have to split them all up. I was in charge of going to the Homecoming Dance at Thanksgiving Point. Somehow I talked Matt into dressing up and coming with me.

It was fun, and my students did a great job. As much as I love them, I think I've decided that next year, I'm inviting some friends as well so we will have some people to dance with. Anyone want to have a fun night out next fall?

They rented one of those photo booths and had a bunch of props so people could take funny pictures. What a fun idea!


Also, it was our last week at our ward on Sunday. It was kinda sad. But my 3 favorite people in the ward weren't even there. :( They are all under the age of 5. Hopefully our new ward will be great.

No comments: