Monday, July 6, 2009

Don't leave me!

I have had a very hard time making friends and feeling like I really fit in in my ward. Especially coming from a great ward where I had tons of friends and there was always something going on. I had a calling that I loved and I really felt like I was contributing and I felt like an integrel part of the ward. Here it just has been really hard for me.

But I have this really great visiting teacher who is wonderful and she is moving at the end of the month. I am so sad! She really has been fabulous. She brought me a care package for the marathon, she calls me to check up on me, and she invites me to do stuff. Anyway, I'm just going to miss her.

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I don't know why it is that so many people struggle when moving to new wards. I have had the worst time making friends here, and we've lived in this ward for four years! Of course I moved to this ward from the 66th Ward (which was awesome!) so maybe it's not a fair comparision. I don't know. I thought being married would be way better than being single, but as far as friends go, it has really sucked.