Friday, October 3, 2008

Insanity

I just signed up to run a full marathon. May 16, 2009. In Ogden. Bring it on!

If you are interested in participating with me, I have a training program for both the half and the full marathon. The training for the full marathon starts the week of Thanksgiving, and the half marathon training starts in January. You should be able to run 3 miles before starting the training. I've already gotten a few recruits. Matt, my sister Allison, and a few of my students. If we can do it, you can too! Here's the link for the race info.

Or you can just call me insane. I will probably be questioning my level of insanity throughout the next 7 months. But on May 17, I will be very proud. And probably very sore. But it will be worth it. I hope. :)

1 comment:

The Bentley's said...

yeah!!! you'll do great.... and the best part is the feeling of accomplishment after!! the training is the hardest part:)