Thursday, October 23, 2008

'Bout that time again

It's almost time for my annual murder mystery party! I am so excited. I do this every year and every year it is so fun. This is Year #5 of the tradition (well, besides the two I did in college). This year's theme is A Medieval Murder and we are having it in a castle. It's gonna be great!

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to post a picture from all the past parties. Each year is a different theme and a different venue.

The College Years
Themes: Chinese and Hawaiian Luau
Venues: My apartment

Year #1: 2003
Theme: The Singles Ward
Venue: My parents' house

Year #2: 2005 (We skipped 2004 since I was on my mission then.)
Theme: High School Reunion
Location: Bingham High School


Year #3: 2006
Theme: Death of a Pirate
Venue: The Spanish Fork Tavern (aka...my aunt's basement)

Year #4: 2007
Theme: The Great Chicago Caper, 1920s style
Venue: The SoJo Speakeasy (aka...my parents' basement)

Year #5: 2008
Theme: A Medieval Murder
Venue: King Arthur's Castle
(photos coming soon! The party is on Saturday! Woo-hoo!)

2 comments:

Kristen Brady said...

I'm looking forward to seeing some great pictures!

Bethany said...

Yay!! I remember our Hawaiian Murder Mystery back at the Kimball Apts. soooo fun!!