2012 was kind of a rough year for me as far as my resolutions go. I didn't expect to spend most of the year being sick with a rough pregnancy and a very rough recovery. So, needless to say, some of my resolutions went out the window. But here's a review of them anyway...at least I accomplished some of them!
1. Figure out a cooking/meal planning system that works for me. I went through about 3 or 4 trial and error ideas before I found a system that works for me. I've been using it fairly regularly for the past 4 months or so and I think it's working pretty well.
2. Get some things organized. Namely...
3. Figure out how to be fun again. I didn't really do this, but I have tried to make friends in our new ward.
4. Figure out some routine activities to do with Emily so we're both not so bored. Emily and I had lots of fun this year. We got a membership to the zoo and the aquarium, and visited both of those places frequently. We also went to storytime at the library almost weekly and we got Em a little pool this summer and she loved swimming in it.
5. Eat more fruits and vegetables. We started doing Bountiful Baskets this year, which really helped in this resolution. We also grew a garden this summer.
6. Memorize at least 12 scriptures. I only did 4. This was a lot harder than I thought it would be.
1. Buy a house. Done! And it's so nice!
2. Figure out a temple attendance schedule that works for us and stick with it. Still working on this one.
3. Read scriptures daily. Mostly
4. Exercise at least 3-4 times per week. Not really. Here's my exercise stats for the year.
Bike: 123.4 Miles
Swim: 3.25 Hours
Other: 34 Hours
2013 Resolutions coming soon! (Christmas posts are below)