Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Here Comes Santa

There is a photo studio around here that lets the parent dress up as Santa and have their picture taken with their kids so that you don't have a screaming child's picture with Santa. I think it's a great idea! So we went to try it out. The kids watch Daddy dress up in the Santa suit...

And then they take the pics without the dad's face really showing.

I didn't really like our photographer though, and I was a tad disappointed with our pictures. I still think they turned out cute, but I really think she could have done a better job. The examples on their website are so creative, and I wish our photographer would have been more creative.

Next year I am going to come better prepared with examples of what I like.

But it was really fun. They also had a "real Santa" there that the kids could go see and get a candy cane. Emmy wanted nothing to do with the real Santa, so it was fun to have Matt dress up.

This next one is my favorite.

They were doing the photo shoot at the new Scheel's store, so as we were waiting for our pictures we explored a little. It's a really neat store. They have wildlife all over, a fish tank, and lots of fun things to see.

Nothing like eating your fruit snacks in the forest with an elk!
They even have a giant ferris wheel.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun!

No comments: