Monday, August 13, 2012

Emmy's Photo Shoot

My sister Allison took some pictures of Emmy for her 2-year birthday. Here are some of my favorites!








She was being quite the little stinker that day, so I'm glad we got some cute ones! Thanks, Allison.

P.S. The shoes she is wearing in these pictures get the most compliments out of anyone or anything. I think they are stinkin' adorable and apparently lots of strangers at grocery stores and libraries and other public places think so too. And I especially love her outfit...can someone find me one in an adult size? :)

2 comments:

Vermont 6 said...

These are adorable! She is so beautiful! Can't wait to see you all at the end of the month!

Unknown said...

too cute. I think I could make a shirt like that, they make ruffle material so all that would have to be done is the sewing togeter. Now I want one!