Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ready?

We mostly have everything ready for our little girl's arrival. We think. At least all the physical stuff. Mentally I don't think we'll ever be ready. But her room turned out really cute so I thought I'd post some pics. Here's the view from the door.


Here's her dresser.
And her crib.
And the pizza box wall hangings.

Her rocking chair.

And changing table.

And her closet. We have gotten some really cute little outfits from family and friends.

And her carseat and stroller. We still have to figure out how to put the carseat in the car though!

I'm not exactly sure we have everything we will need, but we'll just have to make do with what we've got cuz our baby budget is all gone!

We've got 3 more weeks til her actual due date (July 23), but who knows when she'll make her grand entrance into the world. For some reason, July 20 keeps coming to mind. But knowing my luck, she will arrive on the 25th, which would NOT be good because that's our wedding anniversary.

Anyway, when do you guys think little Emily's birthday will be? The closest guess gets a prize!

12 comments:

audrey said...

christy her room turned out SO cute!! i'm so glad you got that bed set! i'm gonna guess the 19th...for no reason. good luck!!! :)

Bekah said...

Once again you've amazed me. But what else is new.

I say the little one will be "running past the finish line" on July 21. A little girl likes to make people wait just a little bit. hahah what do I know.

Love ya

muffy said...

Very cute! My guess is July 29th.

Nicole Leilani said...

Ahhh! I love the pizza box decorations! Waaayyy too cute. Emily will come on the 23rd because that's my lucky number. :)

Matt said...

If we are going with lucky numbers, let's go with the 17th.

Danielle said...

Hmmm, she will probably come on July 24th! Then she can have fireworks every year on her birthday and you can tell her that they are all for her! :)

Tamara Gray said...

It's so cute! I love it, and your personal crafts are perfect! They turned out just right! Good work. And you are ready enough, anything missing can easily be gotten later.

The Pen Pal said...

All the clothes you picture appear to be for a little girl who's a little older....perhaps 6 months or older.

You can never have enough onesies and baby socks for a newborn.

Size 0 or newborn sized diapers you'll need about 400 (2 months) before she grows into the next size (size 1).

If you haven't yet, strongly consider getting a bassinet. You'll find it very necessary to have it near your bed so that you can easily and quickly feed baby at all points through the day. Having it by your bed also lends itself for your better rest.

Also, if you were gifted a diaper genie....well, they are nice to have around but, once baby starts eating any real food, they are worthless. They will not contain the odor.

Just some thinkin' thoughts.

BTW, I say September 25th which at that point you may have to coax her out by waving quite a few c-notes at her.

LOL

The Lively's said...

I'm guessing she's going to come late' so..... I say the 26th. Good luck!

The Woodland's said...

Christy-everything looks great! Emily's lucky to be coming into the family that she is! My guess is July 22nd since no one else has guessed it. lol.

Piccolina Designs said...

my guess is for the 27th.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

July 20 12:15 pm.