Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The waiting game

So I think I'm finally to the point where I can say that I'm ready for this baby to come! I've got everything that I wanted to have finished before she came done. I've got my maternity leave plan all worked out and I've handed pretty much everything over to my co-workers. I've got all the baby stuff ready (I think). I've got our upcoming ward activity planned and delegated. I finally packed my hospital bag and I even made a couple of frozen dinners.

And now I'm bored.

I guess there's always a few things I could do like clean the house or other equally un-fun and energy-consuming tasks, but who wants to do those? And besides, not like I have much energy these days anyway. :)

So now it's the waiting game. And we'll probably still be waiting for a few more weeks. My doctor seems to be pretty positive that I'm going to be late. I need some good books or something....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My first baby came a week early, so I expected the second one to do the same. big mistake! The second one came a week late, so I felt like I was waiting FOREVER! The best thing I found to do was to keep as busy as possible. Besides being up doing stuff might send you into labor ;)