Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Festivities of the 4th

We had a great 4th of July weekend. Unfortunately I did not take any pictures except one. Ever since we moved to Springville, we have been wanting to try this little hot dog stand called Kranky Franks. There's a big sign out front (along with some hot dog people) that says "home of the danger dog". We finally made it there this weekend. It was great!

We also had a BBQ with Matt's family on Monday and on Saturday with my family. We also went to my friend Liesl's wedding. She is a friend from my old job at CK Media. It was so fun to see all my friends from that job...I miss them so much! Anyway, it was a great weekend and nice to have a break from work and be able to spend time with my hunny before we become 3.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Danger dog? That sounds interesting!

I love the pics of Emily's room! So darling!