Monday, June 21, 2010

The Daddy to be

Little Emily wanted to get her daddy some presents for Father's Day. She got him a little Nerf football so that he can teach her to throw a football. Matt was very concerned when we found out we were having a girl that he would have no one to play football with and that he would be stuck having tea parties and playing dollies. Baby Emily assured him that she would love to play football with him.

Matt has also been very concerned that our children would never have a puppy. So Baby Emily got him a Chia Puppy.

I know that Matt will be a great daddy and I hope he had a wonderful Father's Day! I love you honey!

Also, Happy Father's Day to both my dad and Matt's dad. They are both wonderful examples of good men and thanks to them for teaching us the gospel and raising us to be good people. We love you!

1 comment:

The Graham Family! said...

This Is Ryan I just wanted Matt to know playing dollies and princesses is tons of fun!! He will love it and he can still teach her manly things too, Ashlyn gets SUPER excited any time she sees Spiderman, Ironman or Wolverine anywhere! I love little girls!