Monday, June 14, 2010

Up, up and away

This past weekend was Springville's Art City Days. We didn't make it to too many of the festivities, but we caught the tail end of the hot air balloon festival. So cool! Next year we will have to go earlier so we can actually ride in one.


They had free donuts, hot chocolate, cotton candy, and popcorn. And free inflatable obstacle courses and face painting. Too bad the carnival later that night was not free. But we did find an adorable little hat for baby Emily that I could not resist buying from a street vendor.

And here is my 34-week baby belly. 6 more weeks to go. I just hope I can get my cheekbones and chin back after she comes. :) I have seriously gained 10 pounds just in my face!

3 comments:

caron said...

I have 2 comments.
1- your baby belly is so cute! You look great.
2- riding in a hot air balloon is one of my life goals. When you go, please take pictures so I know what to expect.
That is all.

Christy said...

Caron, I will let you know when it is next year so you can come with. :)

The Graham Family! said...

Ok Christy.. You look SOOO good! I can't believe how far along you are already. Where the heck is this year going??? I don't see any weight gain in your face at all!! You look great.