Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A very merry (un)birthday!

Of course I didn't take any pictures of Matt's birthday. Oops. But we celebrated with a yummy dinner at Tucanos (gotta love their free meal birthday club!) and some delicious nanaimo bar birthday cake. (We had nanaimo bars on our honeymoon in Victoria and they were delicious and I persuaded the only bakery I know that makes them to make them on Monday for his birthday.)

Anyway, although Matt denies having a birthday, I hope he had a wonderful one because I love him so much and am so happy that I get to grow old with him. Happy birthday honey, I love you!

5 comments:

audrey said...

mmm, nanaimo bars are the best! by the way, there's a canadian bakery in highland called the blue bistro that makes them all the time! SO good!

audrey said...

PS happy birthday matt! :)

The Woodland's said...

Happy Birthday, Matt! Hope you had a great day! And if I had to have a birthday, you have to have one too! :)

muffy said...

Well he better get over it cause I didn't want birthday to come either. I don't like getting older :(

The Lively's said...

Seriously....! Muffy & Matt have major birthday / getting older issues, and I know of one person to blame for that......! It's funny Aaron could care less!

Christy I think if they don't want to celebrate than no More presents & no more costco cake until they decide to enjoy them! So next year let's do it! : ) We will open their presents and eat their precious COSTCO cake! Ha,ha,ha! Same goes for the "person" who brain washed them to begin with! ; )