Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm gonna be in trouble

Ever since we found out I was pregnant I have been wanting a baby book. You know, to record all the stuff about the pregnancy and our family tree, etc. But in my baby book search over the past couple of months I found that there weren't really any decent gender-neutral books out there. So I had to wait til we found out the gender. So this weekend I set out to find one. I got one and I'm so excited to start writing in it.

But of course I also had to look at all the other baby stuff (at 2 different stores) and I just couldn't resist getting our little girl her first outfit!

They just had so many cute little summer dresses and a million other things that I wanted to get for her. So I restrained myself and only picked out one thing. I just love the little polka-dotted bloomers that go underneath this stinkin' cute dress. Anyway, I have got to keep myself away from the baby sections or I'm gonna be in serious trouble! But it's just too much fun to resist.

I also looked at nursery decorations and I think I've decided to decorate her room in a green, pink, and (maybe) brown pastel color scheme. There were so many cute things that would fit with that. I can hardly wait...July seems like forever away!

I've also got some serious senioritis going on. After I submitted my thesis, I have had absolutely zero desire to finish up my other two classes I'm taking this semester. But somehow I'm getting by and hopefully the next two months will fly by and I'll pass my classes and my thesis, and then I'll be DONE once and for all!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

:)

The Woodland's said...

Very cute, Christy! I'm excited for the projects you'll be able to do before she comes!

caron said...

CUTE! I love the polka-dots. It reminds me of the Animaniacs. :)

caron said...

(I just realized that could be taken wrong. It's just the part where every time they said polkadot, she would say, "man! again?!" and then start doing the polka. And it was funny, every stinkin time)