Monday, November 17, 2008

Progress

I would just like to announce that I am making progress...I made it through Primary yesterday without crying! They were actually a little better this week. Oh please let it continue!

And I also made a homemade apple cranberry pie. From scratch. And it actually turned out ok...a little dry...but ok.

And I am learning how to do flip turns while swimming. And I got a lot less water up my nose on Saturday than I did last Wednesday.

And I had a wonderful weekend. Matt and I went to dinner and bowling on Friday night...it was alot of fun even if I got creamed at bowling. Then on Saturday I got to go to dinner and play games with some girlfriends. It was great!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

YAY!! I have found for myself, when I am having a hard time, it really does help to count my blessings, like you mentioned in your last post. Now if I could just remember to do that, I'm sure life would seem a lot better.

caron said...

Yay for good weekends! I want one!!

Dave and Gina said...

When teaching flip turns to my swimmers, I recommend "humming" to not get water up your nose. It lets out just the right amount of air without losing all your air. Make sure you continue humming until the flip turn is completed. Eventually, when you get the hang of it, you don't have to hum. Try it. -Gina Rees (Dave's wife-in St George) Oh, congrats on primary going better!

Christy said...

Hey thanks for the humming tip! I will try it! And you need to invite me to read your blog! christyleelively@gmail.com