Sunday, December 22, 2013

December misc

One day we went to the temple. We came home and found Emmy asleep on the couch. What a tired girl! She never does that!
I made these cute superhero towel capes for my nephews for Christmas (with the help of my friend Caron). I think they are adorable. Matt thinks I am like the aunt on A Christmas Story that gives Ralphie the pink bunny suit. Whatever! I still think they are cute.

One morning I came up from my workout (at 6:30 a.m., mind you) to find Emmy sitting on the couch with a bucket of raisins watching Dora. She has been getting up way too early.
My friend Rebecca suggested we get her a clock that turns green when it's ok to wake up. It has worked miracles so far. The first day she came out before it was green, but hasn't since then. Let's hope it continues to stay that way!

No comments: