Thursday, December 19, 2013

Mr. Zach

So a couple of weeks ago when it got really cold and the temps were in the single digits, I realized that Zach didn't have a coat. Well, I had to run some errands so I found Emmy's old one and put Zach in it. I couldn't stop laughing at him wearing a pink coat. I went to Costco and ran into my parents' neighbor and she said, "Oh your girls are so adorable!" Ha! That made me laugh even more. Poor Zach.

He is getting into everything these days. He makes his rounds every day and empties all the cupboards and drawers that are within his reach. He also loves to entertain himself with the roll of toilet paper and the blind cords. Seriously he giggles every time he plays with those blinds. It's hilarious.

He is doing a little better at sleeping. As in he mostly sleeps through the night now, but wakes up so stinkin' early. At least it's getting better.

I sure do love that little boy.

No comments: