Friday, May 31, 2013

My little silly

My Emmy girl is such a little silly. We were over at my parents' for dinner a couple of weeks ago and this is what Emmy had for dinner....


Then, a few days ago I went into Cafe Rio to pick up some dinner while Matt took the kids over to look at the nearby fountain. When I came out, this is what I saw...

Emmy was IN the fountain, running and splashing and having a grand ole time. Matt was also in the fountain taking pictures and videos of her.


Of course after she had gotten completely soaked, she announced that she had to go potty. So Matt took her dripping wet into the nearby Pie to go. When it was time to go home, we literally had to drag her out of the fountain. What a silly!

Also, she loves to take care of her babies and animals. This is what I found when I went in to get her from her nap the other day...all of her animals had their own little beds. Ha!


Even though sometimes she drives me nuts, I sure do love that silly little girl.

2 comments:

The Lively's said...

That is funny! Matt is crazy! :)

Kristen Brady said...

I hope you know how lucky Emily is to have such awesome parents who love her and allow her to be a fun and normal kid! You're doing a great job, Christy! Love you!