Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Daddy's little girl

Emmy sure does love her daddy. She has him wrapped around her little finger. She REALLY wanted him to eat with her at her princess table. He just can't resist those big blue eyes.

And this is coming from the man who said he never wanted to have tea parties and play dollhouse, etc. Whenever I bring this up to him, he just says, "But she's my little girl!" And he plays dollhouse and puts clippies in her hair and has tea parties like a pro! Even with all the girly stuff, he is trying so hard to get Emmy to like football, and I think he's succeeding. The other day Emmy grabbed the remote, pointed it to the TV, and said, "I'm trying to find a football game!" Ha! He is such a good daddy, and Emmy (and Zach) sure are lucky to have him.

I'm grateful that he is such a big help. Every night after the kids go to bed, Matt usually helps clean up dinner and the disastrous mess that Emmy has made during the day. He also often helps me fold the laundry or vacuum or do whatever task I haven't been able to get done during the day. I sure do love him!

No comments: