Monday, August 15, 2011

Heavenly

If you want to die and go to heaven then go and make these right now! Chocolate chip cookie dough peanut butter cups. YUM!


You can find the recipe here. Just a few tips: I would leave out the graham cracker crumbs and use mini chocolate chips. Also I would make a bit more of the PB filling and a bit less of the cookie dough filling. Note: These are super rich. Even for me. And I love rich desserts.

The blog I found these on is from my old spin instructor. She is hilarious! And I miss my spin class! Even though it's a running blog, most of her posts are about her food addiction, especially to sugar. Ha! You can thank me later for being so diligent as to go to a 6 a.m. spin class so that I could meet Janae and find her blog and tell you about these delicious treats.

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Those look way yummy. Have you tried Oreo Truffles? Those are pretty rich too.