Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Emily was the cutest little duckie for Halloween this year. I think she looks so adorable and her costume turned out so cute.

I did not have much of a chance to prepare a costume so I had to recycle a previous year's costume. At our ward Halloween party a little girl thought I was the real Snow White and was just mesmerized with me. It was hilarious!

This is Emily's little boyfriend, Cooper. He is so funny. Every time Em comes over, he dive bombs into her carseat to give her hugs and kisses. Em is obviously not interested.

We went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday to pick out a pumpkin. They had a little petting zoo there. Em wasn't so sure about the little llama.

Or about sitting in the hay.

She pretty much hated it.

We found a pumpkin!

Then on Saturday night, we went to our cousin Lily's Birthday-Ween party. Here is Emily with her auntie Allison.

And her auntie Laurie.

Ryan and Michael dressed up as my dad and uncle Paul. It was hilarious!

By Day 3 of wearing the duck suit, Emily was ready to be done with the Halloween festivities.

And so was Rivers.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: