Thursday, November 18, 2010

4 Months!

Hi! I am 4 months old today. I can do lots of things like roll over both ways, smile, laugh at my silly daddy, grab for my toys and hold them, fit my whole fist in my mouth, get out of my burrito blanket, and blow raspberries.

I love to play with my mobiles and look at books. I can almost hold my own bottle. I sleep from about 6:30-7 p.m. to 7-8 a.m. but I still usually get up once in the night to eat. I still love to stand on people's laps and dance with my strong legs and watch TV. I don't like my carseat or taking my naps or being cradled or sleeping in church. I spit up all the time--at church, all over my mom and dad and the floor, in bed, and all over my shirt every day. I love to always see what is going on. I can jabber and coo. My daddy is the only one that can make me laugh.

I am so cute and my mommy and daddy love me!




Happy 4-month birthday to me!

No comments: