Saturday, November 20, 2010

Phone phobia

Maybe someone can help me. I have a fear of calling people on the phone. I hate it! I don't have a problem calling most of my family members and a few close friends, but other than that I hate it! I have to gear myself up every time. It's ridiculous and I need to get over it. I mean, I do it most of the time when I have to, but it stresses me out. Like the other day when we had to call our activities committee members to come to a meeting, I put it off for a week and then made Matt do it. I'm ok with texting or email, but I just hate calling people! I'm terrible! How can I get over this? This is not helping my desire to have friends. I get up the guts to call people to invite them to something and they can't come and I can't seem to get up the nerve again for awhile. I love to host things,  I just hate doing the inviting. What is wrong with me?

No comments: