Monday, February 15, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Chi!

We had another successful Chinese New Year celebration this weekend to welcome in the Year of the Tiger. It was pretty low-key as compared to previous years, but it was a lot of fun. We went out for Chinese food instead of making our own this year.

After dinner, we went to Caron's house to find the answers to all life's questions using Caron's Chinese fortune sticks. The Chinese gods told us that I was going to pass my thesis and that I needed to be in touch with the wilderness. Matt was told that he needs to move far away when he is done with school and be near the mountains. I guess we will be moving to boonie-ville here in a couple of years!!! We laughed so hard!

I was falling asleep and we still had to drive home so we had to leave before the Chinese checkers were broken out. But anyway, we had a great time! Gong Xi Fa Chi!

1 comment:

caron said...

wow, that is such an attractive picture of me... ow ow.