Monday, February 15, 2010

Be mine

Valentine's Day this year was fantastic. It was such a wonderful weekend. Since we had Chinese New Year on Friday night and stake conference on Saturday night, we couldn't really go out for a Valentine's date so we just celebrated at home and I loved it! I know Matt was stressing because he couldn't take me out on a date, but I didn't care! Saturday night before stake conference we ate this cute heart shaped pizza for dinner.

Sunday morning before stake conference, I arranged this little gift on the bed for Matt while he was in the shower. He loves Reese's peanut butter cups but only the big, shaped ones that come out for special occasions like Easter and Christmas and now Valentine's Day! He loves biking so I got him his favorite biking magazine.

Matt got me some really cute flowers and a "Seaside Escape" scented candle since I love the ocean so much. He also got me a pear-scented candle because for some reason he thinks I am obsessed with pears. But I loved them.

But my favorite thing he did was make me this adorable flower out of paper and on each of the petals he wrote something that he loves about me. It was the best gift ever!

After stake conference on Sunday we came home and made a special steak dinner and just relaxed. It was so nice to just relax since we have both been so busy lately. And for dessert, we made ourselves a giant heart-shaped cookie! And then we watched the Wedding Planner.

Anyway, it was the perfect day and I have the perfect Valentine. Matt is so good to me and so patient with me and I love him so much!!!!

1 comment:

The Woodland's said...

I'm so glad you had a great Valentine's Day! It looks like you had such a fun day!