Monday, May 11, 2009

Yay for Moms!

Happy Mother's Day to my most awesome mom! She is the greatest and has taught me so much. She is very patient and really tries hard to make people happy. She is so creative and always has really fun ideas. She never yells. She is always supportive of us and our dreams. She gives so much service to those around her. She doesn't complain. Thanks, Mom for your great example. I love you!

And I'd also like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my mother in law. She is also great. She is very generous and loving. She is a people person and is happy and friendly. And most of all, she raised Matt and taught him well! I really did marry into a great family!

I kept telling Matt that he didn't need to do anything special for me since I am not a mother yet, but he insisted. So he got me a blender. (Don't worry, I really wanted one! It wasn't a Father of the Bride repeat.) And then he made me a smoothie in it for breakfast. (after I showed him how to make a smoothie!) And he also made some blueberry muffins. Thank you honey for making it a special day for me even though I am not a mother!

1 comment:

Piccolina Designs said...

yay for you, I know how you enjoy smoothies.