Tuesday, December 16, 2008

O Christmas Tree

Here it is....our precious little Christmas tree that we risked our lives to bring home safe and sound! Isn't it darling?

Here I am making sure the tree skirt is just right.

And here is Matt making sure it is standing straight up in the tree holder thing.

And here we are enjoying our decorated tree. We mostly just have a hodge-podge of ornaments that have sentimental value to me. My mom gave me an ornament every year of my life that had something to do with something that happened that year. And I also started collecting ornaments from my trips. So when I decorate my tree I get to relive all those fun moments!

We continued the tradition by getting an ornament on our honeymoon in Canada. It's a gold Canadian maple leaf. Oh I love Christmas!

1 comment:

Joella said...

I love your Christmas tree! And I think hodge-podge ornaments are the best way to go! Looks good!