Sunday, November 30, 2014

Thanksgiving Day race

Every year since I got home from my mission, I have done a Thanksgiving morning race. I have even gotten most of my family and several friends involved and it's become a fun tradition. This year was the first year we took the kids. I jogged with the stroller and Matt ran like normal. Even though it took me longer than usual because of the stroller, it was so fun! Emmy loved it!

She kept saying, "Go Faster Mom!" And she loved it when we zigzagged through people to not run into them. Zach just kept pointing at everything. When we got to the last quarter mile or so, Emmy got out and ran with me. She loved crossing the finish line!


And then we went back to find her cousin Rivers and she ran across again with him. What a fun tradition that we can now involve the kids in.

No comments: