Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lazy days

We've had some lazy days around here since it got cold. I have turned into such a wuss when it comes to cold. Anyway, I have probably let the kids watch too much TV.

I did make some pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes on Halloween, and they were delicious!

We've made blanket forts a few times. Emmy thinks this is the greatest thing ever and now asks every day if we can build forts.

I've had to limit the fort building days because she wants to watch movies in there all day.


One day Emmy decided to play Primary with all her stuffed animals. It was hilarious. She lined them all up and then wrote their names on sticks so she could pick sticks for helpers. She also announced that we would have a prayer by Christy Lively. And then proceeded to whisper in my ear what I was supposed to say for the prayer. Ha! And then I had to give a talk too.

She has also started playing Family Night with her friend. What a silly!

No comments: