Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Halloween

Yes, it's almost Thanksgiving and I'm just now blogging about Halloween. Oh well! I love Halloween. I love dressing up and it's even more fun now that I have kids to dress up! I decided that Zach needed to be Elvis. I may or may not have spent an hour the night before Halloween adding extra rhinestones to his jumpsuit. :)

It turned out pretty darn cute though.

Matt was Jake from State Farm. His costume was a hit at our ward Halloween party. Everyone thought it was hilarious! Speaking of our ward Halloween party, the Primary was in charge of it. What a pain! It seriously was such a stress. But it turned out really cute, thanks to my amazing counselors and our neighbor who loves to do stuff like that.

Ever since January, Emmy has been saying that she wanted to be a snowman for Halloween. Frosty the Snowman. I thought it would be lame at first, but then I started looking around at ideas and we came up with this. It turned out super cute.

Emmy even said the prayer at our ward Halloween party in front of everyone. I was so proud of her. And she LOVED trick or treating. It seriously was so much fun. Sometimes she would even ask the people if she could have 2 candies. I about died. And she had a fun preschool party that morning too with tons of cute games. She was so excited about Halloween and trick or treating, it was awesome!

It took me forever to scrub off Zach's sideburns! Ha!

Anyway, I dressed up like a pirate for our ward party and then Snow White for Emmy's preschool party and trick or treating. I love Halloween!

No comments: