Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiss me, I'm cute!

Top 'O the Mornin' To Ye! It's my first St. Paddy's Day. I got a cute new shamrock dress and ate beans and peas. I made sure to spit them all over my mommy so she could be wearing green too.

She likes to take my picture, but I like to make it hard for her by not smiling and trying to grab the camera. She tried 52 times, and this is all I would give her. I also had a cute bow on my head, but I took it off and ate it before my mom could take any pictures of me wearing it. Who needs a leprechaun when you can cause so much mischief all by yourself! I may not be Irish, but I sure am stubborn!

At least I have a cute little froggy on my bum. And at least I am cute and get lots of kisses from my mommy even though I'm not Irish.


I thought I'd do a little Irish jig for you to celebrate. It's called the Blarney Crawl. And I didn't even forget to include an authentic Irish belch at the end. I'm just so festive like that.


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: