Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Em's new trick

Yesterday morning I went to get Emmy up and found her STANDING UP in her crib. Holy cow! I didn't think she was old enough to do that.

I also found a tooth poking through yesterday. I am going to miss her little gummy smile. But I suppose a little toothy grin will be cute too. This little girl is going to be walking before we know it!

This the shamrock plant that Matt got me for St. Paddy's Day. It's pretty cool. The shamrocks close up at night and then open again in the morning. Maybe I should take up window gardening as a new hobby. :)


Speaking of new hobbies, I have been trying out some new things to keep myself from getting bored. I made this little pillow for my cousin's little girl for her birthday. I think it turned out pretty cute. I actually had everything to make it sitting around the house. I stuffed it with rice though, and poor Lily could barely pick it up! It was pretty heavy. I guess if I ever do another one, I'll have to just use something lighter.

I have made a few more things, but they are gifts for people that I haven't given them yet, so I can't post pictures yet. But I think they are cute!

No comments: