Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Projects = Done!

I finally finished the last of the decorations I was going to make for the baby's room. I think they turned out great. These are wall hangings that will go over her crib.

Believe it or not, they are pizza boxes wrapped in fabric and then I designed some stuff on the computer to print on the fabric. Don't worry...they are not used pizza boxes! We don't want her room smelling like pepperoni!

I also painted this cute shelf to put in her room. Now that I've got all the decorations made, I've just got to put them up. But first we need to get her furniture put together. We got a crib and dresser this week thanks to my mom, but we need to assemble them.

Anyway, I can't wait to see all the stuff actually put together and on the walls. But now...I'm off to Georgia for a nice little vacation. My parents were nice enough to get me a ticket to Georgia for my graduation present so I could visit my sister for her birthday and visit my old haunts. (I lived in Atlanta before my mission). And I couldn't be more excited for this little break.

2 comments:

caron said...

Those are so cute! Good work. :)

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....