Saturday, May 1, 2010

Project #2

I finished Project #2 for little Emily's room. I think it turned out really cute. Also I added some ribbon and flowers to the frame I made before and it looks really good. Now I just have a couple more things left to make.

Also, she is building her wardrobe. A few people have given us little outfits for her, and they are darling! I'm so grateful for these gifts since baby stuff is so expensive. We have been saving for the past year or so to buy baby stuff, but it adds up quickly! Even when you find good deals. One of Matt's mom's co-workers even crocheted her some little pink booties. And I don't even know her! And one of my classmates from school gave us a really cute blanket. Thank you so much to Michele, Melissa, Cici, and Aimee for the cute outfits! I love them!

Anyway, she is going to look so cute in these fun outfits!

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

If you want some more crocheted clothes, I have a sweater, hat, and another set of booties I can bring down when we come in July. Let me know if you are interested. Don't feel obligated to have to take them though. I would give you all our clothes if I hadn't already given them away to Carl's brother and wife. Hopefully someone throws you a baby shower. And, you should see if there is a Once Upon a Child in the area. And shop the end of season sales and buy clothes ahead of time. That always helps. Kohl's usually has great sales. As does K-mart, surprisingly.

Christy said...

I would love them!