Thursday, January 21, 2010

Update

I had another doctors appointment this week, and everything is lookin' good with little Brathen. (That is what we are calling our baby for now since we don't know the gender, Matt is convinced it's a boy, I'm playing along, and we can't agree on a name, so it's a mix of Brandon and Ethan.) We get to find out if it's a little boy or a little girl at our next appointment!

I have been feeling pretty good except for the fact that I am super tired and fall asleep at like 8:00 half the time. But I'd rather be sleepy than pukey! The thing I don't get though is that the scale says I have not gained a pound, but yet half my clothes don't fit...what's up with that? Luckily I still have a couple pairs of bigger pants that I didn't get rid of when I lost weight.

I started my LAST AND FINAL SEMESTER of grad school! And it's gonna be a toughie. I hope I will survive. I'm taking two classes: Assessment and College Student Retention, plus I'm writing and presenting my thesis. Yikes! Matt started his second semester of grad school and is starting to work on his big research project. Even though it's crazy, we are thankful for the opportunity to both get good educations.

Anyway, life is good. Come visit us! We are having a housewarming party on Groundhog Day. (Feb. 2) Hope to see you there!

2 comments:

Matt said...

For those of you who are interested in knowing, my 2 classes are Turbulence, and Convective Heat Transfer. My research project will be working with CFD (computational fluid dynamics) results and filtering out the important stuff from the rest. Sounds fun, right?

Unknown said...

Ok ok I'm going to make a guess now, and I'm going to have to agree with Matt and say it's a boy, although, Scott disagrees with me and Matt and think it's going to be a girl, I think he's wrong :) For the record I have guess right for eveyone of my friends pregnancies, so I'm feeling pretty confident about this