Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Last week we babysat my cute little cousin, Azilyn. She is so fun and her hair reminds me of mine when I was little, except it was brown. I'm sure our kid will have similar hair as well.

Anyway, we had lots of fun playing. Azilyn loved to get in this little cart and have Matt pull her around the house. She loved to play the drums and guitar on our rock band.

She loved to play with all my candles and stuff I had around the house. She would pick them up and take a big whiff and take them around to everyone else to smell. She also loved the rocks that are in one of the candle things.

We also read stories before bedtime.

She was very good and we loved having her come and play at our house.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope your kids have hair like that... it's Awesome!!

The Woodland's said...

How fun! Your cousin is really cute, Christy!

Christy said...

Mystie, Your kids might too!

Unknown said...

I have thought a lot about my kids having cute hair like this, in which I will be asking for advice on styling... my curls are no where near as tight, and Scott keeps his curls short... I'm at a complete loss on how to care for them :)