Thursday, November 5, 2009

Moving is stressful

I am stressed. We are moving on Saturday and I have so much to do. Plus, I scheduled the murder mystery party for Friday night before I knew we would be moving the next day.

I'm worried I won't get everything packed in time, I'm worried we won't have enough help unloading the truck in Springville, I'm not happy that we have to spend a lot of money to move (renting the truck, switching over all the utilitites, buying blinds, cleaning, etc.) I'm really disappointed that the previous tenants did not clean the house before moving.

But I am happy to only have a 10-minute commute starting Monday.

3 comments:

The Graham Family! said...

That's lame the previous tenants didn't clean. The owner should have taken care of that for you so you weren't stuck dealing with it! I'm sorry everything's so stressful!! I HATE moving with a passion.. we've moved 7 times in the 3 1/2 years we've been married! Wish we could help.. we'd be there if we weren't so far away!!

Kristen Brady said...

Those dumb previous tenants - I hate when people do stuff like that! The good news - you'll be settled and this will all be over soon! Hang in there, and enjoy your party on Friday night - don't allow yourself to stress about the move during the party!

The Woodland's said...

I hope everything went well with the move! Sorry I couldn't make it! It will be a lot better commute for both you and Matt, so I'm glad you were able to find that house!