Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls Night Out

Last night I went to dinner with some of the girls that I grew up with in my home ward. We started this bi-annual tradition a few years ago and I love it! We got kicked out of the restaurant for staying too long. Oops! Maybe next time we will have to go somewhere that stays open later. :) Love you girls!

While I was laughing it up with the girls, Matt was in line at the new In-N-Out Burger that opened yesterday in Orem. He was so excited about the grand opening that he waited in line for an hour just to get a burger.

4 comments:

Melissa D said...

lol Eric waited in the same loooonnnnggg line! Well worth the wait, plus no cooking dinner for me :)

caron said...

some people wait for movies, some people wait for a burger. It's all in what you love. :) And it's totally about the experience.

Mindy said...

Why did that place close so early? It takes longer than 30min to drive to California for an In n Out, I don't think Matt is crazy at all!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Lots of people waited in line for over an hour for a burger. Me, not so much. In-N-Out is good and all, but it will be awhile before I make an effort to go there. There are too many other Utah eateries that I miss up here, that I have to hit them all up first. And we only go out the eat about one time when we are down there.