Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sometimes you just need a fluffy pillow...

...and a stuffed rhino!

LIFE UPDATE: Matt is retaking the GRE. He did well, but he wants to see if he can do better so his application will be more competitive. He's taking it October 1st, and the department will make their decision on whether he gets into the program or not around mid-October. Pray for him to get accepted!!! We have no idea what Plan C will be if he doesn't get in to the program.

We are looking for a place to rent in Utah County. We're hoping to rent a townhouse or a house instead of an apartment. So if anyone knows of anything, let us know! We hope to move soon and be rid of this darn commute!

We got to see our friends Garrett and Hayley this weekend cuz our mutual friend, Nicole, from Hawaii was in town. It was a lot of fun to see them. Crazy that my roommate from Hawaii lived with Hayley after me and then our friend Garrett marries Hayley.

Our new little nephew is adorable. I got to see him this weekend and it was so fun.

Boo on the Mountain West last weekend. I'm so disappointed.

We're probably cancelling our Costa Rica trip since Matt is in school now. I'm sad, but I told Matt we had to go on a trip the week after Christmas to make up for it.

I think that's all.

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I sure hope you don't need a plan C. Good luck Matt!