Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tan grandes!

This is one of my favorite families from my mission in Argentina, the Tello family. They are so awesome! Anyway, they just sent me some pictures and the kids are so big I hardly recognize them. But I love them so much and teaching them was one of the greatest experiences of my life. At the end of my mission I was able to go to the temple with them and see them get sealed as a family. It was amazing. And I am so happy to know that they are still strong in the gospel.

My little Jazmin got baptized! She was 4 when I left. I miss them so much and just want to squeeze their cheeks they are so cute.

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is so great! Always fun to see where they are years down the road. I really need to get back in touch with some of the families we taught. I can't believe how long it's been.